We are looking for an IT Administrator to join a reputable and technology leading organisation that are currently going through a period of growth!
You'd be joining this industry leading company on a 12 month FTC with a strong chance of a permanent role at the end!
- To provide effective & efficient IT Asset administrative support for the organisation ad hearing to the ITIL framework
- Process requests for new IT Equipment , services & software maintaining accurate records
- To be responsible for reviewing & updating IT asset information within the databases
- Support in managing & controlling IT assets in one or more are of the business
- Assist in producing & analysing registers and histories of IT assets
- Work closely with IT Managers to agree necessary IT stock levels
- To collate and maintain IT metrics
- To assist on the IT help desk, promptly allocating unresolved calls as appropriate
- Provide user support
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation that actively encourages & promotes learning and progression
Based at their head offices in London, click apply or email email@example.com for more details.