An excellent opportunity for a talented and motivate IP Associate (NQ to 5 PQE) to join our leading international law firm, with a particular focus on Life Sciences. The successful candidate will have a mixed role covering all IP rights, but with an emphasis on Patent Litigation. The role will involve a mix of advisory, transactions, and litigation work, working with leading clients in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and biotech. There will also be some work with technology and media clients.
- Providing legal advice on all aspects of IP rights, with a particular emphasis on Patent Litigation
- Conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and advising clients on IP issues
- Managing client relationships and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in IP laws and regulations
- Newly Qualified (NQ) to 5 years of post-qualification experience (PQE) as a qualified lawyer with familiarity of English court systems.
- Strong legal skills with a deep understanding of IP laws and regulations, with a particular emphasis on Patent Litigation
- Experience on IP Transactions is also nice to have
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and client-focused approach
- A Life Sciences, technology or engineering academic background is desirable but not essential
For more information on this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 8619 213