We are seeking an experienced Investment IT Architect to join our team and take ownership of the investment technology architecture and landscape. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a future technology roadmap, staying up-to-date with emerging technologies, and partnering with the business to translate their requirements into technical solutions.
- Own the portfolio technology architecture and landscape
- Develop a future technology roadmap and implementation plan
- Partner with the business to translate their requirements into technical solutions
- Work with the Enterprise Architect to define key principles, governance, compliance, and policy for designing technology architecture
- Work closely with portfolio delivery in solution design and projects
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 15 years of IT experience in the investment industry, with at least 5 years as an enterprise architect
- TOGAF, ITIL, CISA, or equivalent certifications
- Strong business acumen and understanding of a broad range of information solutions and products
- Strong communication skills to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in investment applications/platforms such as Microsoft Azure Data Services, Blackrock Aladdin, Eagle PACE/EPM/STAR/ACCESS (IBOR), Moody's Analytics RiskOrigins, Bloomberg AIM/PORT MARS/RMS/Data License, SmartStream TLM/FEM, SAP FAM/BI, Hundsun.
If you have a proven track record of successfully owning the investment technology architecture and landscape and developing future technology roadmaps, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Investment systems transformation - IT Architect
Informationstechnologie, Investments, Transformation & Change Management
etwa 19 Stunden her