Market leading pension consultancy is seeking an Investment Research Consultant to provide investment research and advice, with a focus on real estate and private markets.
Oliver James is pleased to be working with a market leading pension consultancy on this unique Investment Research Consultant position.
The Investment Research Consultant will carry out high quality asset class and manager research within the Real Estate market and other real assets, providing investment research advice in a professional and efficient manner, and working across commercial and residential property investment and infrastructure strategies both on a global scale.
- Degree in economics, finance, maths, or another relevant numerate discipline, with equivalent experience
- Ideally hold, or be working towards, a relevant professional qualification such as CFA, FFA/FIA or a real estate qualification
- Similar experience in a consultancy environment or fund manager
- Be commercially astute, with a thorough understanding of capital markets and financial assets
- Established report writing skills
This is the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team and immerse yourself in a unique and growing market.
This position can be based in London, Glasgow or Edinburgh.
For further details on this opportunity or for a confidential chat around how your role compares in the market, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.