For a multinational Insurance Group, we are looking for an Internal Control Specialist who will join the Italian Team based in Milan. The resource will be working into the compliance department, and will identify and
analyze the potential risks,organizes and oversees the controls of permanent monitoring of level I and II and implements and ensures compliance with law regulation and Group/local policies.
The resource will be in charge of:
1. Implementation and supervision of Internal Control system
- Deploy the Group's internal control framework
- Optimize Managerial Supervision campaigns and the fraud detection system
- Ensure the consistency, effectiveness and respect of internal process and procedure
- Monitor and report KPIs/operational losses and alerts to the French Central team.
2.Tools, Monitoring, Processes, Risk Mapping
- Manage the monitoring of the entity's Outsourced Services through an internal tool
- Support for carry out the Risk assessment (RCSA) of the entity in accordance with the Group guidelines and the deadlines. Ensure the quality of the information entered (description of the risks, of the risk mitigation framework ), sets up and follow up the related action plans
3) Assessment of Internal Control (Level 2 Control)
Contribute to the successful completion of level 2 reviews carried out by the France team:
- Exercise a role of facilitator in the exchanges and in the transmission of information,
- Follow the areas for improvement issued.
- Report alerts to the French Central team.
4) Coordination with HO
- Discuss regularly with Paris teams (progress of activity, reporting of alerts, etc.) so that the central office is fully informed of specific events and possible difficulties/preparation of quarterly internal control commitee.
- Degree in Economics/Law
- 3/4 years of experience in Insurance Field in the same role (Internal Control)
- English is required - French is a plus
- Proactive and reactive person
- Problem solving and spirit of initiative
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities