This leading financial services business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. They are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to take on an individual contributor role as the Head of the Internal Audit function for Singapore. This is a stable, successful business offering a superb work life balance.
You will be responsible for the planning, developing, executing and review of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; developing audit plans and programs; overseeing the team's execution of audits; finalising reports for review by the Chief Internal Auditor; managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience within the financial services sector
- Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are welcome to apply
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills