I am partnering with a leading UK Bank, they are in search of an experienced Internal Auditor to join their Group Audit Function. You will join a revered team within the bank, headed by a Director who has experience leading Audit teams in most of the top UK Banks.
The role offers hybrid working from either the London or Buckinghamshire office, a generous bonus and benefits package, and structured progression.
- Help to improve and implement Audit Plans
- Assist in the development adherence to the quality assurance strategy
- Devise and deliver new training plans across the department
- Experience performing internal Audits within a Retail Bank
- Have line management / training experience
- An ability to speak to senior stakeholders across different departments
- Previously created or heavily assisted with Audit Plans
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV below.