This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation based in Birmingham, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Management Accountant, you will report to the Senior Management Accounts Team Lead, and will be responsible for the production, reporting and presenting of accurate management accounts and forecasts to Function Heads and Business Partners.
- Production of accurate and timely Management Accounts.
- Monitoring of costs against budget/forecast with variance analysis.
- Presentation of business performance to functional heads of department.
- Production of rolling forecasts and working with Business Partners and Functional Heads to prepare longer term forecasts.
- Review and improve existing process and procedures to ensure best practice.
- Ensuring appropriate accounting policies have been adhered to satisfy internal and external audit
Experience & Skills required:
- Strong analytical financial management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Understands the commercial environment
- Challenges where appropriate
- Change management
- Ability to work very well in a team or independently
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Experience in a finance department, and Part or Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply