Contract: 9 months + (will be extended or lead to a permanent role)
We have partnered with an international financial services company in Zurich to help them to find an interim Head of IT Procurement to work on an initial 8 month contract.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers and vendors
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with suppliers and vendors
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and manage the IT procurement budget
- Manage the procurement process from requisition to invoice payment
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement cost reduction strategies
- Extensive experience in IT procurement, including knowledge of procurement processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Experience managing relationships with global suppliers and vendors.
- Strong negotiation skills to secure the best deals and contracts with suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to procurement in Switzerland
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or professional certifications (CIPS) is a plus