I am partnering an authorised challenger bank and retail lending business as they look to appoint an interim financial controller on a consultative basis.
This is a unique 12 month opportunity with a well established business in the City of London (remote working initially)
They require an experienced Banking/Challenger finance professional who has demonstrable experience of taking ownership of all finance controls and processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting an in-depth review of existing financial controls & processes
- Developing strong financial controls
- Designing and documenting finance processes
- Overseeing a small BAU team
- Other ad-hoc tasks as acting FC
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- 5+ years financial reporting and/or controls experience
- 5+ years banking experience
- 2+ years in a challenger, fintech or growing FS business
- Strong communication and/or business partnering experience
Further information available on application
NB: Due to volume of applications, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.