the Senior Integration Platform Architect will ideally possess strong technical experience with SOA and ESB middleware platform development and design. This role is a key position in the technology innovation team driving our digital transformation; therefore, this role will require demonstrated leadership, communication skills, and the willingness to mentor others.
- 10+ years of experience with developing and designing integration solutions across multiple platforms at enterprise scale.
- 10+ years of experience with TIBCO Businessworks - BW and EMS (or comparable).
- 5+ years of experience with ActiveSpaces (or comparable)
- 5+ years of experience with TIBCO BusinessEvents - BE (or comparable).
- 3+ years of experience with TIBCO FTL (or comparable).
- Hands on experience with Tibco Administrator
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, DB2, Netezza, or PostGreSQL a plus.
- Experience with the Linux/Unix and Windows operating environment. Including scripting languages.
- SOA web-service principles (SOAP and REST Web services along with XML, JSON, Swagger and other document format/standards)
- Experience with working with vendors to resolve platform integration issues.
- Proficient understanding and ability to generate architectural artifacts such as UML, Sequence, Flow-Charts, Data Flow, and Use Case Diagrams.
- Proficient in writing technical documentation for various audiences in the IT organization including application development, quality assurance, DevOps, and management teams.
- Researches and recommends opportunities to facilitate the adoption of integration technologies recently acquired by the enterprise. Analyses the impact of implementing these new technologies into the IT infrastructure. Proactively researches IT enterprise architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the PFG IT and business organisations. Identifies, publishes, and communicates integration technology standards, frameworks, principles, and road maps to be used throughout the IT organisation to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities. Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model. Ensures that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and information technology professionals to further assist in identifying and defining non requirements and/or clarifying existing requirements. Participates in translating business requirements into technical guidance for development teams aligned with customer needs.
- Assists Software Architects and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise. Identifies and leverages opportunities across IT departments to ensure a consistent and efficient infrastructure framework.
- Participates in the governance of Enterprise Architecture principles and framework to assure compliance to the EA strategy and that exceptions are well justified and documented through a formal waiver process. Analyses the impact of exceptions and its effect on future IT and enterprise goals.