Infrastructure Project Manager- Financial Services
Our client, a leading Insurance Organisation, is actively looking for an experienced Project Manager who has experience delivering Infrastructure change.
- Overseeing the dry runs of new systems & processes
- Exposure to varied infrastructure projects, such as:
- Data centre Migrations
- Storage raid
- VMware upgrade
- Global firewall projects
- Network refresh projects
- Working closely with both business and IT stakeholders
- A proven track record in infrastructure transformations
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Ability to work with both business and IT SMEs
This role is offered on a 6 month basis with the possibility for extension, £500-500 per day inside IR35. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.