We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to work within an industry leading technology business within the UK, this company are hiring because of continued success over recent years!
This infrastructure engineer will be joining an already established infrastructure team within a business where collaboration and career progression is encouraged. You will have the ability to work with the latest technologies as tech is at the forefront of this company!
- Monitor and optimise the IT infrastructure to ensure the availability, capacity and continuity of the services the business provides to both internal and external clients.
- Provide technical support / responsibility for the implementation, modification, enhancement and ongoing support of server operating systems - Along with the software tools and infrastructure applications required to manage relevant infrastructure.
- At times there may be a need to assist with more complex 3rd line technical work assistance for existing and future infrastructure technologies.
- Participate in an on-call rota, supporting emergency events / escalations as needed.
- You will receive training and mentorship support within the cloud environment as this is something the business is slowly adopting.
- Active Directory, Office 365
- Windows Servers, VMWare / Virtualisation
- Backups (Veeam), Storage
- Networking (Cisco, FortiGate, Palo Alto, LAN, WAN, VLAN, TCP/IP)
- Scripting - Powershell, Python
- Web configurations
- Azure (Or Cloud Equivalent)
Ideally this person will have a strong windows background within infrastructure, with experience across a broad range of infrastructure tools / systems / technologies.
We are open to speaking to people with various levels of experience as this company actively encourages learning and development.
Must be within a commutable distance of Huddersfield due to the nature of the role for a hybrid working approach
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details.