We have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to join a reputable & rapidly expanding company! This technology driven organisation provides leading solutions to a broad range of clients.
You'll be key in the next part of their growth journey, providing a broad range of Infrastructure Support. This organisaiton actively promotes learning & development and therefore they are looking for someone with the write attitude to be trained into this role
The support in place will propel you into a 3rd line role underpinning your knowledge with paid certifications!
Skills & Experience
- Experienced providing IT support via a ticketing system or service desk
- Knowledge and exposure to more infrastructure focused technologies
- An awareness around some of the following; LAN, WLAN, VLAN, VMWare, HyperV, Veeam, SAN storage etc
- Knowledge on Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory as well as authentication and identity services
- Experience working in an ITIL led environment
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company that will help you take those next steps in your career!
Based mostly remote you just need to be a commutable distance from their offices in Manchester for visits as needed (ideally once a week)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details !