Very promising and exiting opportunity as an Information Technology Business Analyst. Working a project with a outstanding Insurance Firm in Hong Kong. Helping with system migration from a newly acquired company, doing security assessments, Penetration Testing. Very good for technical skills and career progression. The salary package is also very good for 3/4 years experience and includes a bonus.
- Coordinate internal efforts to support compliance assessment and security audits conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors;
- Coordinate inputs and craft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS&TR matters coming from regulators and auditors
- Facilitate effective communication and influential partnership with strategic key stakeholders
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Holder of relevant audit professional qualification and/or IT security certificates preferred (such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.).