A Top Tier Insurance Firm in Hong Kong with a large presence in Asia is expanding their Security team.
- Develop and manage the technical risk governance framework & risk portfolio
- Coordinate and support compliance assessment and security audits conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors
- Coordinate inputs and craft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS matters coming from regulators and auditors
- Organize regular activities and develop localized materials to raise the awareness of employees at all levels on various cybersecurity controls and practices, and other topical issues
- Maintain and curate the internal IS Information Hub in the company intranet
- Coordinate ad-hoc cross-functional teams on special projects or strategic initiatives relating to IS
- Communicate with group offices, business partners, corporate clients, IT vendors and/or external parties on IT security matters, as and when needed