The Global Information Security is responsible for information security control enforcement, cybersecurity awareness, and enablement across all lines of business, enterprise functions, technology, and operations teams in Hong Kong. The team also leads cybersecurity external engagement.
- Partners with other Information Security Officers to provide entity-level information security deliverables and proactively support other team members in ensuring regulatory obligations or enterprise priorities are delivered effectively.
- Provides guidance and advocacy regarding the prioritization of LOB investments that impact information security.
- Advises LOB management on risk issues related to information security and recommends actions in support of the bank's wider risk management and compliance programs.
- Monitors information security trends internal and external to the bank and keeps LOB leadership informed about information security-related landscape and initiatives.
- Leads strategic discussions regarding the development, testing, implementation and review of security plans, products and control techniques. * Collaborates with risk and control partners on critical information security priorities.
- Influences and supports business to improve security metrics.