The Information Security Team is expanding for key regional initiatives planned for the bank in APAC
- Works closely with other Information Security Officers to deliver country-specific security assessments or initiatives on time with good quality.
- Acts as the point of contact for the assigned security initiatives, and proactively escalates for any issues, concerns or road blockers.
- Teams with other stakeholders in and outside GIS (who are based globally or regionally) to drive project progression.
- Suggests for any process improvement or simplification ideas.
- Reviews team deliverables, coordinates feedback from various stakeholders, and documents lessons learnt.
- Works with regional GIS teams and Learning team to ensure Greater China end users are trained on information security.
- Partners with other Information Security Officers to deliver regulatory submissions, management reporting or security assessment reports.