We are looking for an Information Security professional to join a leading , forward-thinking company that are currently going through a huge period of growth
This tech-led business are currently going through a large digital transformation towards the cloud and want to consolidate all technical services across the group.
This role would act as a SME, taking responsibility for continuously improving the IT Security function within the organisation.
You will have full autonomy across the technology landscape in the management & monitoring of all IT Security solutions
- To review, create & publish standardised group Information Security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work across all IT departments in the group to reduce IT Security risk
- Be the SME for IT Security tools utilised across the group, including Threat Prevention, Vulnerability Management, Security Information & Event Management, Penetration Testing etc
- Take ownership across Vulnerability management, including the implementation and on-going management of internal & external tools, reporting & remediation plans
- Take the lead & support activities undertaken by the IT teams as required to achieve cyber certifications & accreditation's (ISO27001, Cyber Essentials plus etc)
- Work with vendors to scope & deliver appropriately scheduled Penetration testing
- Help develop an IT Security roadmap moving forward
We are looking for someone who has a broad Information Security background who is looking to take that next step in their career, progressing into a management level role
Having complete autonomy & ownership over how this business moves forward, we need someone passionate & driven to work in this fast paced & collaborative environment!
Mostly remote you just need to be a commutable distance to their offices for occasional visits (Bradford)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details !