Information Security Manager - £76,000 base + bonuses & other benefits.
Oliver James' leading financial services clients are currently looking for an experienced Information Security Manager. Due to expansion of the business, this position will be responsible for overseeing Information Security and Cyber risk.
In this role you will be ensuring all assets and data have the correct level of security and protection. Day to day, you'll be working across multiple work-streams, implementing certifications, risk and assurance assessments, and working with the technology team to identify threats and new security architecture development.
Role and responsibilities
- Implementing and maintaining security frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS and Cyber Essentials +.
- Consulting other departments around Information Security within key forums such as Technical Design Authority & Project teams.
- Regularly aiding projects using your expertise on Information Security in an Agile Change Environment.
- Promoting and delivering suitable security awareness activities and support fair security practice in bid to develop Security culture across the company.
- Being on-standby for the Information Security Incident response team when required.
Job Skills & Experience
- Relevant Information & Cyber Security qualifications e.g. CISM, CRISC
- Stakeholder management & analytical skills essential
- 2nd line of defence functioning and behaviour
- CISM or a certification desired but not essential
- Financial Sector experience desired but not essential
This is a hybrid role with the expectation of travelling into either the Salford Quays/Manchester City Centre office approximately once or twice a month.
The client is leading the market across multiple financial verticals such as Motor Insurance, Underwriting & Legal services.
If the idea of working for an award-winning innovative insurance and tech organisation, which is rapidly expanding and clearly seems to be the perfect time to get in, then please apply directly!