The market for cyber security is increasing, and we are actively collaborating with several well-known companies on fascinating cyber security opportunities. One recent mandate is for a company seeking an information security manager to join them.
A leading Financial services organisation is looking for a new Information Security Manager to join their expanding Security team. This incumbent will be partnering the Chief Information Security Manager (CISO) in the current merger. You will have extensive autonomy in making critical and strategic decisions for the business.
- Take part in the security evaluation of business and IT projects
- Conduct a thorough investigation of outside partners and vendors
- Track the security position of your clients (i.e. patching, vulnerabilities, etc.)
- Take part in the diligence evaluation
- Conduct training on security awareness for partners and third-party vendors
- Help with security operations
- Graduated from college. preferably in computer science, IT, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of MAS Technology Risk Management (TRM), MAS regulations and knowledge on various banking Policies
- Minimally 2 years of experience in IT Audit
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP certification is an advantage