We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding global company. This tech-led business is currently going through a large period of growth and are looking for someone to join their dedicated IT Security function, taking a lead within that team
You would be responsible for operational security activities & support for various security platforms, actively investigating threat activity, malware infections as well as a variety of other security incidents
- To review security related events and asses their risks, providing management with concise, well-written incident reports, root cause identifications and remediation efforts
- To use experience gained to contribute to the development of indicators of compromise
- Work closely with the wider business to share knowledge
- Act as a first point of contact for escalations
- Develop & implement new technical procedures to be used by the wider team for day to day operations
- Identify opportunities for process automation, working with vendors for implementation
- To manage / enhance inhouse security platforms and work towards maturing their SIEM analytics platform
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience within a similar role
- Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to research and characterise security threats including creating appropriate countermeasures
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience with vulnerability monitoring tools such as Qualys or Nessus
- Knowledge and experience with threat vulnerability tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with SIEM solutions
- Scripting knowledge for automation is desired (Python)
With multiple transformation & implementation projects lined up for next year, now is a fantastic opportunity to join and play a vital part in how this business moves forward!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about all things IT Security , that is looking to progress and take their career to the next steps!
Paying up to £65k + benefits, this role is mostly remote - you just need to be a commutable distance from London for adhoc site visits and incidents
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!