We are currently recruiting for a talented person to work in Incident Response on behalf of a world leading consultancy company with their headquarters in canton of Lausanne and Zurich. The Incident Response vacancy is a very exciting opportunity which will allow you to deliver trust and confidence to clients during incident response engagements will be able to act autonomously on IR but also leverage the Cyber Fusion Center security analysts and other KS specialized resources in the most complex cases.
- Deliver Incident Response service activities for MSS and non-MSS clients
- Act as a lead in IR engagements with clients to coordinate activities for professional and experienced IR.
- Deliver IR processes according to best practices & be capable of driving the process in clients' engagements.
- Conduct highly technical examinations, analysis and reporting of computer based evidence related to security incidents (intrusion artifacts/IOCs) or investigations.
- Effective and secure handling of digital evidence and matter confidentiality.
- Ability to analyse data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents.
- Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Coordinate with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data.
When not involved in IR engagements :
- Provide inputs for MSS Threat hunting campaigns
- Research around performed IR engagements and write publications
- Perform talks in conferences to increase Kudelski Security visibility in IR and Advanced Security
- Write Security advisories on critical threats
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Drive new client onboarding in IR
- Develop tools/scripts and improves incident processes
- Deliver on-demand IR services which involve table top exercices, playbooks and IRP development
- Minimum 3 years' experience in information security, particularly in cyber operations
- Able to work under stress and high workload
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience reviewing and analysing log data, network packets captures
- Knowledge of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation, and reporting).
- High level of ethical hacker knowledge and understanding of malware
- Strong knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, network protocols, scripting languages
- Understanding of network and system intrusion and detection methods
- Proven experience with commonly used forensic and IR toolkits.
- Comfortable analysing malicious artifacts in a safe manner such as potentially malicious websites, emails and malware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express thoughts clearly and accurately, know how to listen, and contribute to a client-facing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
This is an extremely interesting, challenging and varied role which will see the successful candidate play the most significant role within the business. The business is paying a market-leading package for this expertise and can offer excellent opportunities for progression. The company prides itself on its strong spirit, team work and its capability to evolve and react to changes in the market!
If you are interested then please apply now for immediate consideration as interviews will be underway ASAP. You can also reach out to email@example.com or +41435085590