An amazing opportunity has arisen for an IFRS17 / FP&A Accountant to join a Lloyd's of London insurer on a 24 month contract...This is a very niche and exciting role!
IFRS17 / FP&A Accountant / central London with work from home options / 24 months
- Initially to work within the programme team delivering IFRS17 into the company, then transitioning into BAU delivery team owning the IFRS17 process and accounting within Finance's Reporting team structure.
- Maintaining the chart of accounts, review of the IFRS 17 ledger postings and preparation and review of IFRS 17 disclosure reconciliations.
- Use business knowledge to identify potential errors with financial impact and take steps to prevent and/or correct such errors, highlighting where necessary to management.
- Experience of the insurance market, preferably Lloyd's, is a must
- Experience of IFRS17 and other regulatory accounting standards
- External audit experience either as part of an audit team or as part as a finance team
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy