I have a current requirement for a Qualified Accountant with strong IFRS reporting experience. This position will form part of a Global team and will be assist with the Global transition to IFRS 17 reporting.
The successful candidate will join at the pre-Implantation phase of IFRS 17 and will participate in testing and user-acceptance of the roll out.
Post-implementation, you will be involved in;
- Reconciliation and validating of actuals and accruals from technical subledger.
- Reconciliation of Risk Integrity subledger to General Ledger (Peoplesoft).
- Preparation of financial analysis and commentary on the technical results.
- Support Preparation of IFRS 17 financial statement disclosures
- Preparation and presentation to external parties including the Audit Committee, Board and Regulator
- Support system testing during upgrades to Risk Integrity.
- Continue to develop enhancements to reporting capabilities within Risk Integrity and related reporting processes as required.
- Work with global and local counterparts to ensure consistency and reliability of reports and processes.
Requirements for this position
- Qualified Accountant with significant post qualification experience
- Insurance client exposure
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS 17
- Computer & financial systems literate
If you feel this is a good opportunity for you please submit your CV for the attention of Louise O'Dowda at Oliver James.