For a very important leader in the field of Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, we are looking for an ICT Program Manager, a professional with at least 5-7 years of professional experience in the management of complex ICT Projects (both applications and infrastructures).
The ICT Program Manager role is instrumental in driving multiple digital transformation projects both on the application side (ERP, MES) and on the infrastructure side (hardware, network, data center ...), across all company's site. It involves working with senior business leaders, project managers and delivery teams focused on delivering projects aligning with our Digital Transformation roadmap. The role is transformational in nature due to the direction of the overall strategy and will have a high level of autonomy to drive the program forward reporting progress across the program up to Executive level. This role will be part of the >Digital Transformation PMO.
Program Management and Execution
* Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to deliver critical projects.
* Contain and resolve issues within the program
* Understand and monitor expectations of program stakeholders.
* Ensure Program Sponsor and program stakeholders receive the right information at the right time regarding program performance
* Manage the project budgets, report on budget status and variances and develop ongoing projections. Determine the impact of program changes on the business case, and re-forecast value creation.
* Monitor progress to ensure program objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized. Facilitate final approval of contingency plans and scope changes within the agreed escalation levels
* With the Change Management Team, develop sponsorship / support for program (at the executive level) within affected organizations.
* Serve as the point of contact for the Program Sponsor and Executive Steering Committee.
* Monitor timelines, milestones and resource usage.
* Resolve issues escalated by the Project Management team. Escalate unresolved issues as necessary.
* Monitor program-level risks and mitigation.
* Provide program performance information to Program Sponsor and Executive Steering Committee per the schedule defined in Performance Reporting process.
* Ensure adherence to project methodology and procedures.
* Monitor the delivery of business results assigned to the program.
Common practices and ways of working
* Knowledgeable in the management and execution of either Waterfall or Agile delivery process and engagement with external dependent teams.
* Demonstrate experience in developing new ways of delivering large programs and the governance needed to drive the execution of them.
* Experience with SAP projects in large organization is a plus
* Extremely organized but flexible to be able to deliver effectively in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to manage dependencies across cross-functional teams, located both domestically and abroad, to deliver high quality projects on time and within budgets
* Communicates plan changes, specification changes to team members, other team leaders, managers and executive leadership.
* Organize and facilitate project planning and progress meetings
* Manages the overall Program to work within approved budgets, escalating changes via the relevant internal processes.
* Looks for ways to improve and promote quality through demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
* Daily interaction with functional teams, tracking and escalating risks and issues as appropriate.
* Coach and mentor project team members ensuring a successful execution
* Enable Project Manager capability development of all Project Management staff, project stakeholders, and the expansion of Project Management general knowledge across the program through various learning and development initiatives and services.
* Provide project management and direction to ensure project managers have a clear understanding of timelines, risks, escalation path and roles/responsibilities they will undertake within the project team.
* Provide oversight of Program and Project Managers and work with Business-IT Engagement teams to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs
* Prioritize projects based on various factors such as risk and compliance and business needs * Establish continuous improvement and serve as primary advisor of project management best practices and other resources to meet the demands of the Project Managers dedicated to the program.
What we look for
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or project management field
* Experience engaging at Executive Level and driving decisions
* 5+ years experience managing large multidisciplinary IT Transformation programs with multiple teams located Globally
* Minimum of 10+ years experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies in managing projects as a Program and Project manager
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent time management skills
* Experience and comfortable in working in a dynamic fast paced environment * Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent command of English language
* Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence and lead in driving projects to delivery
* Project Management (PMI), Program Management, or Professional (PMP, PRINCE2) or Agile methodologies certification strongly preferred
* Ready to travel abroad as per project needs.