- A background with 3-5 years of experience developing risk management procedures, platform testing, and compliance reviews.
- 3-5 years of professional experience identifying and making recommendations regarding critical points of failure.
- Prior experience developing and implementing policies and procedures for platform access management practices.
- Experience with test plans with various IT operations and support groups to validate proper policy adherence.
- Come from a background of 5-10 years of IT work experience in information systems support, administration, risk management, and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Mainframe platform testing, ISPF intermediate level, JCL knowledge, and Vanguard experience.
- ACL experience is a plus.