- The purpose of the position is as a Technical support person to support the production environment for applications (FX, FI, Derivates and Sales).
- Monitoring the trading servers/applications (mainly for FI / FX / Derivates / Sales)
- Support for ION Trading / In house trading application production support
- Coordination between development teams and infrastructure teams
- Response to incident when arises
- Monitor the schedule tasks and react during failures
- Automate the monitoring process
- Perform daily health checks
- Perform deployment for applications
- Troubleshoot and maintain various scripts (for deployment, starting executables)
- Scheduling of deployments
- Escalate to development teams in case of application bug
- Weekly rotational shift with the team of 3 people (4:30 am, 6:30 am, 9 am), only Asia shifts.
- Oncall and weekend support for incidents and application releases.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Candidate must have already worked in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment supporting mission-critical applications and/or infrastructure.
- Solid hands on experience in Unix and Windows platform.
- This is a hands-on role requiring strong autonomy.
- Good trouble shooting skills and be a quick learner
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure