An exciting opportunity has just become available for junior HR/Tech talents, who are willing to become part of an amazing team.
HRIS Associate Consultant will be under the guidance of HCM Practice lead and be involved in the HR transformation projects and/or BAUs related tasks of our leading FS clients in Hong Kong. You will be trained in the job, while enhancing you communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
Who would we talk to?
- Degree holder in Information system/Computer Science OR Human Resource Management
- 0-1 years of experience working in HRIS discipline (fresh grads will be considered with the relevant practical experience and/or certifications with any of major HCM systems: Workday, SAP SuccessFactors or Oracle Cloud HCM)
- Candidate with less than one year or no working experience would be considered as trainee
- Previous exposure to Workday, SAP SF, Oracle HCM would be a huge advantage
- Possess system configuration or HR business processes knowledge
What would you do when join us?
- Enhancements of existing functionalities
- Understanding of HR business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed HR systems to related projects
- Collaborate with HRIS team on gathering requirements for new projects
- Technical aptitude and understanding of HRIS
- Participate in project management when necessary
- Liaise with outside consultants on gathering and providing requirements with agreed standards
- Work, advise, train directly with HR department for daily support
- Sounds like you? Please apply directly for a confidential conversation.
Interested? -> Get in touch!
Apply to this job and our recruitment consutants will reach out to you!