As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will provide training and supervision to team members.
- You will plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships within your account.
- You will liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will be acting as primary contact with clients and other fund participants.
- You will be maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
- You will develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing; production, overtime budgeting and productivity.
- You will ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations.
- You will be meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines.
- You will be assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- You will be participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- You will be participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
- You will be participating in managerial functions in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- You have a degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
- You have a minimum of 8+ years in hedge fund accounting.
- You have a proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
- You have strong technical knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting.
- You are a proven Manager.
- You have a strong risk knowledge.
The opportunity to join a growing business that is well know in the Irish Market whilst being very well rewarded