Our rapidly expanding Financial Services client is seeking to hire a Hedge Fund Accounting Manager for their Dublin office.
This is a great opportunity for some one step into a management position to carry out the following
- Reconciliation of investment portfolios, dividends and interest, corporate actions, and investor capital activity.
- Dealing with requests from and communicating with the investment manager and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, preparing financial statements, and working with external auditors
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker's, Custodians and Investors on a daily basis
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an ongoing basis
You will also be responsible for the oversight of outsourced office and their assigned relationships, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
The opportunity to join a very open and embracing culture where what you need is truly considered, working from home will be an option and other locations are potentially also available.
Please get in touch for more information.