Our client is a leading Insurance & Asset management firm who is looking for their Head of Strategic Sourcing, based in London. You will be tasked with the oversight and strategic guidance for all sourcing & outsourcing for our client. Reporting into the Director of Operations with responsibility to the board, to define and drive a culture of best procurement practices to ensure the risk optimisation, commercial viability and successful sourcing and management of vendors.
Taking full ownership on key sourcing projects whilst offering consultative support and guidance at team level, this role is to champion Strategic Sourcing and position our client to better commercial outcomes
- Maintaining & updating Sourcing and Outsourcing policies, governance framework and best practice.
- Working with the Business Owners to ensure compliance to policies and supplier management governance framework.
- Supporting the business in undertaking sourcing activity and ensuring compliance to governance.
- Work collaboratively with other platforms to ensure governance is aligned and cross platform supplier arrangements are managed in a compliant manner.
- Build category management programmes by working closely with business stakeholders to help identify and drive value across the business,
- Provide leadership and setting up a robust framework for an ever expanding team
We are looking for candidates preferably from Insurance, Banking, Investment or Private equity sectors, with demonstrable experience in strategic sourcing. Driving cost savings, setting up processes and framework agreements, whilst embedding robust governance best practice and policy. Strong exposure to professional services, specifically consultancies and Tech would be preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior Head of Procurement to lead a talented and ambitious global sourcing function. Our client offers excellent remuneration and benefits