This successful, global insurance business is expanding throughout the APAC region and therefore has a newly created headcount for a Head of Assurance (Legal & Compliance). This is a superb opportunity to add value and drive the growth of an employer of choice.
Reporting to the Global Head of Legal & Assurance, you will be leading the legal, compliance & risk function for the APAC region. Compliance and Regulatory Risk is a heavy focus of the role and you will be required to liaise with the local Regulators across the region, in addition to driving very exciting projects as the business expands into new geographical locations.
- Qualified lawyer with 5 years PQE
- Regional experience is essential
- Must be able to speak, read and write Mandarin, as you would be required to liaise with the local Regulator in China, where the interactions and the paperwork would be in the native language
- Candidates currently working within professional services who are looking to move in-house are also encouraged to apply
- Insurance industry experience is not a pre-requisite, although prior experience in financial services would be desirable
- Able to work independently and support and partner with the business