Oliver James is working with a global manufacturing company located in Schaan, Liechtenstein to a recruit a Head Of IT Audit role.
As the Head of IT Audit, you will serve as a strategic and trusted partner in protecting organisational value by identifying IT/IS risks and the effectiveness of related internal controls, as well as preparing the business to capitalise on the opportunities given by the digital revolution.
In the third line of defence, you provide independent, objective assurance, guidance, and insights to stakeholders, and you contribute to the improvement of its control and oversight procedures and operations.
In this role as Head of IT Audit:
- You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit & Risk management
- You'll conduct risk assessments and define appropriate audit coverage for IT systems in central IT, business units, and local entities around the world to monitor the effectiveness of internal controls and risk mitigation.
- You will define the annual audit plan for IT/IS risk as part of the broader global audit strategy for the group, and you will plan, coordinate, and lead end-to-end IT/IS audits.
- You will support the adoption of emerging technologies as a business partner.
- You'll help to revamp the internal audit function and lead the department's data analytics projects.
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
The requirements for this position:
- You have a master's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field and are a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); additional qualifications are preferred (CISSP, CIA, CPA)
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience working in IT/IS audit, compliance, controls, or risk management for a consultancy firm or in an Internal Audit function.
- You have great interpersonal skills, good stakeholder management skills, and shown leadership skills to succeed in a global matrix context.
- You're a strategic thinker who can transform long-term strategies into audit plans.
- You've worked with SAP systems and other cutting-edge technologies like cloud, and you're well-versed in IT Control and Security Frameworks. Expertise in data science is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Additionally languages are a plus)
Due to the seniority of this role, there is the possibility to support with a work permit for non-Swiss/ EU Nationals.
Please apply directly or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch