Title: Head of Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus & Benefits
As the Head of Infrastructure Strategy, you will partner with major vendors to present business cases to C-suite executives, forming multi-year Infrastructure roadmaps. This will cover areas including network enhancement, data center consolidation, mainframe optimization, and cloud adoption.
- Collaborating with tribe and squad leaders to establish, develop, and align with the multi-year plans of the Infrastructure strategy.
- Proactively partnering with domain, chapter area, tribe, squad, and other leaders to:
- Influence strategic decisions related to your specialized knowledge area and remove impediments to delivering increased value
- Actively sharing insights, knowledge, industry practices and developments, within your area of expertise across the organization
- Proven Technology & Business Strategy Experience, with a focus on technical Infrastructure
- Previous hands-on experience of Virtualization, Network, Server, Storage & Data Center, Mainframe & Cloud adoption
- Collaborating on sophisticated Infrastructure solutions, strategies, roadmaps, architectures
- Proven experience working with multiple industry vendors, with the ability to maximise these relationships
- Financial services experience preferred
- Committed and inspirational people leader capable of developing others within your knowledge area to accelerate and achieve increased skill proficiency
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills with which you influence decisions and engage across at all levels of the organization
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - email@example.com