A Strategic role has just become available with our client, a leading multinational corporation, who is currently embarking on an exciting HR Transformation journey. We are looking for someone, who will set up the overall Global HR Technology strategy for the Group for the next few decades. We are looking for a seasoned HR transformation Leader and Communicator, we are open to all Global markets and experiences.
Location of the role - Hong Kong.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience delivering and supporting large scale HR technology and wider Transformation programs
- Strong communication and proven C-level stakeholder management track record
- Experience working with a large MNC in a Global or Regional office, experience managing multiple countries / product lines at the same time
- Degree in quantitative or MBA or equivalent work experience
- Workday HCM & PM certifications would be an advantage
- Operational and project management experience, driving exceptional results daily
- Deep understanding of HRMS industry trends and best practices, and ability to craft sophisticated solutions involving multiple applications and vendors
- Sets HR technology strategy, understands wider context - including business landscape, internal customers, and technology - to enable robust, customer-centric problem solving
- Leads others to expert level collaboration, setting shared objectives, creating open dialogue, actively building partnerships, and helping balance styles and interests across a variety of executive levels and functions to drive the change
- Craft all aspects of HR technology ecosystem architecture (data, systems, software) and processes including how they support business plans and objectives
- Lead the HRIS-based solutions to address our business and operational opportunities (i.e., HRIS as a Product and design for the customer of the solution, enhancing system effectiveness and overall process efficiency)
- Role models priority setting by creating and applying decision principles, working towards visibility with stakeholders such as HR, IT, Business, Vendors, and others on prioritization, and anticipating and mentoring through barriers so teams can stay focused on high value actions.
- Lead all aspects of system configuration (codes, eligibility, user management, etc.) Serves as liaison with Group IT and Audit across the HR technology ecosystem regarding system changes and data integrity audits, and recommends corrective measures as required
- Ensure that robust change management and communication plans exist to support all system deployments or improvements