The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping the CFO and leadership team to gain financial visibility and insights on the business. This person will drive the forecasting and Annual Planning processes, as well as help architect the information flow and methodologies they need for dynamic business partnership. This role will report directly to the CFO, while working with partners across finance and the leadership team.
- Manage key financial processes, including forecasting, budget planning, and performance reporting.
- Architect financial commentaries and documents to support key financial deliverables.
- Develop new processes or improve existing processes relating to financial planning/reporting.
- Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and collaborate across all levels.
- Support ad hoc projects and help define systems improvements to support the firm's growth.
- Understand how to operate in and improve upon the firm's financial systems, while considering future scalability.
- Over time, this will involve building out a broader team.