My client is looking for a technically astute Head of Enterprise IT Operations who's skills cover deep technical experience paired with an excellent knowledge and strong advocacy for IT Operations that can deliver operational stability and excellence across the business.
You will work to define technical operational standards and implement process and technology improvements that deliver stability for our customers. You will use data and your expertise with AIOps to bring additional intelligence to the operations environment and create a new era of operational efficiency.
You will be engaging with business and IT leaders to setup strategy and prioritize the work in accordance with business needs. The demand will require an agile approach to guide the team through the modernization of older practices to support digital shifts with cloud migrations, micro-services and DevOps. You will ensure that the team understands the end-to-end technology environments, impacts and that they are communicating with stakeholders regarding critical incidents and major changes.
- Minimum of 15 years of software/operational engineering and development experience
- At least 5 years' experience working with technology infrastructure environments including networks, mainframe, cloud and user platforms
- experience managing 7x24 command centers
- Have implemented IT Service Management processes and have a strong background with ITIL
- use of AIOps and data analysis techniques focused on continuous improvement
- understanding of current observability and monitoring platforms
- degree or higher in Computer Science or related software/operations engineer field or equivalent experience
- engaging and communicating with senior business and technology stakeholders
Please send your CV ASAP!