This leading, global cybersecurity consulting business is expanding significantly and requires a Head of Compliance. This is a dynamic and fast paced environment and the ideal candidate would be expected to drive change and play a very strategic role, interacting with C-suite stakeholders.
Reporting to and providing advisory support to the CEO, you will be providing Risk & Compliance support to the business. This includes managing regulatory requirements across the region; leading internal and external audits and provide advice relating to technology risk, data privacy, business continuity management, financial crime and outsourcing.
- At least 8 years of experience in Governance with regional exposure
- Experience of developing compliance programs at a strategic level
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
- Ability to drive change and influence senior stakeholders
- Exposure to cybersecurity data privacy matters would be an advantage