Oliver James has partnered with a digital first, high growth Life Insurance firm who have gone through rapid growth over the past 18 months to appoint a Head of Compliance for the business.
This highly visible position offers a dynamic and impactful opportunity for an experienced PCF holder to assume the position allowing the successful candidate to focus on embedding strong regulatory compliance to further drive business growth. Reporting to the CRO and CEO, you'll lead the Compliance Function and serve as the Data Protection Officer. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a robust compliance framework.
- Provide effective reporting and guidance to senior management, executive committees, and the Board.
- Collaborate with the CRO in managing regulator relationships.
- Ensure timely submissions to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Conduct compliance reviews for new business initiatives.
- Monitor and report on regulatory changes.
- Support business leaders in achieving regulatory compliance.
- Lead data protection initiatives, including impact assessments.
- Develop comprehensive compliance plans and risk-based monitoring programs.
- Manage complaints and address issues raised by audits.
- Lead and manage a high-performing compliance team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in compliance, risk, or a comparable role.
- Successful engagement with regulators at a senior level.
- Leadership experience in financial services compliance/risk.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory frameworks.
- Thought leadership in regulatory compliance theory and practice.
- Relevant third-level qualification.
What's in store for you? Our client is offering a Competitive salary and remote-first environment. Generous pension contribution, annual bonus, Cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and professional qualification support.
If you would like to be considered for the role, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion around the role before applying, please reach out on the following contact information; email@example.com | +35315719706