For Italian Multinational Company, leader in its sector, we are looking for a:
IT Head of Change Control
That wille be responsible to control the change and configuration requests, related to both Applications and Infrastructures scopes.
- You will identify and mitigate risks associated with changes, such as security vulnerabilities, data loss or system failures, avoiding business disruptions.
- You will streamline the change management process to minimize delays while maintaining control and oversight, monitoring the performance through SLAs and KPIs
- You will ensure that changes adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements, as well as organizational policies and standards.
- You will facilitate clear communication and planning among stakeholders, including IT teams, management and end users, to manage expectations and coordinate efforts effectively.
- You will ensure that the team and stakeholders maintain accurate records of all changes, including their purpose, scope, and implementation details, for audit and future reference
- You will ensure that the team and stakeholders maintain accurate records of all changes for review and future reference.
- Prior relevant professional experience of 6+ years as an IT Service Manager in Large Companies and Multinational contexts
- An academic background in Computer Engineering or scientific disciplines, or comparable experience
- Passion for technology and deep interest in being constantly up to date on new solutions;
- Familiarity with key service management technology solutions (e.g., ServiceNow, Remedy) as well as ITIL processes (e.g., incident, problem, change management) and monitoring tools