Guidewire Integration Developer - Surrey / Remote - £700pd inside
Oliver James' is currently recruiting for a Guidewire Integration Developer for one of the world's leading insurers with more than 100 million private and corporate customers in more than 70 countries
This opportunity requires support to investigate and resolve technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes, Implementing automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD), Quality control and management of the code base. Also understanding/fleshing out requirements, design, development and test of code.
- Strong knowledge of CC Data model, entity model, typelists, widgets, pcf methods, script parameters, business rule engine.
- Skilled in setting up configuration wizard and configuring claim setup, LOB, validation rules, permission and contact roles.
- Good grasp of event messaging , message payload generation ,claim pre-update and post-update rule engine.
- Desirable knowledge of web service authentication mechanisms(JWT/Auth))
- Good communicator, strong leadership, ability to teach and motivate others, experience
- Experience of working with a professional services organisation a bonus but not a requirement
- Complete flexibility for the right candidate
If this sounds like something that is of interest or you would like further information then please apply directly.