A successful Application Developer will be responsible for:
· The knowledge of guidewire for policy billing and claims
· Implement and maintain their application to create application programs.
· Knowledge of troubleshooting, debugging, and software defects, while maintaining effective communication with IT development.
A successful Application Developer should have the following skills:
· Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Knowledge of property and casualty insurance.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)