A market leading insurance and reinsurance business is seeking a Group Reporting Tax Accountant. This London based hybrid role will see you support the business in all tax related areas for their operations across UK and Ireland whilst contributing to their overall tax strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- UK & Ireland corporate tax returns
- Liaise with and advise HR on employment tax matters
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements
- Submitting VAT returns
- Tax compliance
- Partner with various teams across the business to implement tax strategy
For this role you should:
- Be a qualified or part-qualified ACA / CTA / ATT accountant with 2 years' experience in tax accounting
- Be passionate about tax and driven to progress
- Have strong knowledge on tax regulations and UK accounting principles
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and senior stakeholders
- Strong excel skills
In return you will receive full study support, competitive salary and above market rate bonus, whilst working for a business that works hard to invest in your development. If the above sounds like you then please apply online today!