Do you have deep experience of operational risk management, insurance integrations and outsourcing? Already in Line 2, or interested to move into a risk oversight role? Want to be part of a growing and dynamic reinsurance group and take the next step in your career?
The Group Operational Risk Specialist will make an important contribution to the sustainable growth of the business.
- Contribute to overseeing of the Company's integration, change and outsourcing programme;
- Co-ordinate the Risk and Control Self- Assessment (RCSA) process, providing challenge and advice to Line 1 as appropriate;
- Assist in the review of group risk management policies;
- Provide operational risk input into ORSA and risk reporting;
- Assist in producing risk reviews, addressing the Company's key operational risks;
- Support the embedding of the Risk Management Framework to acquired businesses and portfolios;
- Assist in the provision of risk management training;
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and regulatory developments in relation to operational risk management; and
- Carry out duties with integrity and diligence, ensuring that professional standards are maintained, that all corporate requirements and reporting deadlines are met, that records are maintained, and that processes and controls are fit for purpose and meet internal and regulatory requirements.