Reporting into the Director of Corporate Finance, the Group Finance Manager is responsible for supporting on external reporting and Group Wide Finance projects including the Group Audit, strategic projects and M&A.
Working closely with the Group Strategy Officer, Group CFO and Director of Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for the timely production of the Group's quarterly investor presentation and other ad hoc external presentations.
Additionally, you will be support the management of investor requests including publication of relevant materials on the Group's Investor Relations website. You will also support the production of the Group's Strategic Report and the delivery of the Group's external audit.
This role has direct exposure to senior Group executives, external stakeholders (including banks, external auditors, advisors and investors) and to the management teams of our regional operations.
- Support the delivery of the Group's quarterly investor presentation and other results call materials
- Working with banking relationship contacts to monitor and report internally on our lenders/bond holders
- Managing inbound questions and requests from lenders and investors
- Support and co-ordinate the drafting of the Strategic Report for the Group's Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Support the CFO and Group finance team on the delivery of the external audit
- Support and co-ordinate the production of other external finance presentation materials
- Support the production of reports and papers for the Board and Audit Committee as required
- Support the executive team on Group Finance projects including M&A and other strategic projects
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- 2 years post qualification minimum
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment, to multitask, to get into detail where needed and to meet deadlines on a timely basis
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential