I'm currently recruiting for a Group Finance Accountant to join a highly reputable, leading insurance company operating within the London market.
Group Finance Accountant - 6 month FTC - Hybrid/London
The role itself includes;
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts and relevant Stand Alone entities.
- Coordinate with the audit team and internal finance teams to clear any and all audit review points and adjustments
- Complete the intra-group reconciliation on a monthly basis and work with relevant stakeholders to clear any issues
- Work with Head of Group Reporting to analyse various consolidation elimination entries captured in the GL and amend as required.
- Assist on the monthly financial close
The chosen candidate must obtain the following;
- Degree educated
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or International equivalent)
- Five plus years' experience in Insurance, Professional Services, or Big 4 environment desirable
- Knowledge of IFRS and FRS102 essential
- Statutory Account preparation experience essential, with consolidation experience desirable
- A self-starter who can deliver high quality outputs within agreed timetable
- Proven communication and collaboration skills amongst colleagues
If the above role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV copy