Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Risk Manager on behalf of our client, a globally recognised speciality lines insurer with a growing presence in the Irish market.
Working closely with the Group Underwriting and Group Actuarial teams along with the Group ERM function, this role will focus on the development and delivery of a strong enterprise risk culture within the business.
The successful candidate can expect a varied day-to-day which will touch on but not be limited to the following,
- Facilitate ERM function deep dives into specific risk topics through the year
- Involvement in the production of the annual ORSA report for Group and Legal Entities
- Preparation of quarterly internal risk reporting materials including for the Board Risk Committees, and executive Risk Committees, and other related risk groups, for both Group and relevant Legal Entities.
- supporting the CRO to assess compliance with new regulatory requirements impacting enterprise risk management
- Deliver risk and control assessments and ensure all entity specific risk and controls are correctly documented in the risk registers and risk systems.
The successful candidate with possess a strong knowledge of the general re/insurance space and a minimum of 5 years experience working within enterprise/operational risk while having exposure to implementing ERM frameworks.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click the apply button below - alternatively, if you would like to find out more about this opportunity prior to applying please reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706