This role will work across different business units and the person will bring BI, ERP, EDI, Manufacturing experience, or a Finance background to this role.
- Accountable for managing the interface between the Application and Development team and respective business units, ensuring a real understanding of business objectives, strategy, IT strategy and their interdependencies.
- Oversee the entire application estate and development work for while improving the operational delivery of those services
- Build and develop effective working relationships with the central function Directors, Senior Management Team and business unit General Managers & Financial Controllers.
- Provision of high quality professional advice to the business on all IT areas; articulate the practical risks and business impact, and agree with the wider IT team, solutions in partnership with the business and the key external suppliers.
- Own the IT project portfolio and demand forecast for the application and development department's function
- Responsible for supporting and driving standardisation throughout covering process applications and development from those agreed through the Group IT Strategy.
- Managing and committing budget to the IT project portfolio with management and ownership of the subsequent recharge activity