If you want to gain technical as well as project exposure in the largest regulatory transformation in Insurance, earn lots of money in the early stage and enjoy working in a challenging nature of work, then this is the role for you
- Consolidate, review and analyze the Group solvency results on HKIO basis on timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of relevant solvency reporting and the related actuarial guidelines are compliant with up-to-date regulations.
- Coordinate control implementation and ensure governance and auditing requirements are properly satisfied
- Handle the board materials and actuarial assessment where necessary
- Monitor solvency movement on weekly basis
- Ensure the annual budget and DST are delivered on time
- Streamline and automate actuarial preparation process for Group solvency reporting
- Support HKRBC implementation